Sunday, December 31, 2017

new year eve with a new age meditation group

I had the most beautiful and peaceful new year eve with this new age meditation group. The program included a guided meditation, an amazing vegetarian potluck (a few dishes I am dying to get the recipes), and then sharing gratitude in music, poetry, and songs. A piece of solo piano performance was so moving that wet my eyes. I cannot explain why, maybe the combination of touching tunes, warm lighting, and a gradual heart?! I escaped the session of sharing intentions for the coming year since it was very private to tell or to hear. One thing for sure is that I will travel in 2018. See you is New Zealand, Australia, and Taiwan! Here are some highlights of my 2017 trip to Central Asia & Silk Road. Happy new year!



No comments: