Saturday, March 05, 2022

Pass Mountain-Rocky Branch-Neighbor Mountain Trails then a play: A Delightful Quarantine at Reston Community Center








 

I hiked with friends on Appalachian Trail-Pass Mountain-Rocky Branch-Neighbor Mountain Trails for 15.3 miles with 3400 feet elevation gain. My sprained left ankle swollen to a golf ball size 3-day ago miraculously healed during first hour of the hike. I didn’t know how the ankle was sprained, yet applied ice and stretched based on online remedies. I even ran 4.7 miles after the hike on Saturday to complete my 20 hike/run mile weekend goal. 
 
On Sunday, I ushered a play: A Delightful Quarantine at Reston Community Center. "It follows seven households' attempts to cope with their unexpected situations as well as with each other. In one household, we find a man with a secret that upends his marriage, in another, a foiled house burglary and in yet another, a woman who introduces her blind date to her 14 invisible cats."

No comments: