Saturday, April 27, 2024

Buck Ridge-Marys Rock-Buck Hollow 11 mile wet hike










 

I signed up a meetup hike and it was raining and cold most of the time Buck Ridge-Marys Rock-Buck Hollow. I hiked extra one mile while was waiting for the 2nd half of the group to make it total 11 miles with 2700 feet elevation gain.
Most of us was wet and cold so we skipped lunch and rushed down back to the cars to change to dry clothes. It was very foggy on top of the Mary’s Rock to see views anyway. The group shared drinks and snacks at the trailhead after the hike.
Some of us stopped by the winery after hike. I went grocery shopping then ran 7.5 miles after the hike. I was supposed to run 9 miles to finish my 20 hike/run miles weekend goal, but cut it short because a stranger tried to talk to me. Safety 1st. It rained so much so I didn’t take out my phone for photos until later. A lot of photos were taken by other hikers.

No comments: