Sunday, March 24, 2013

DC Beer Festival in the National Ballpark



The D.C. Beer Festival had 70s  international as well as D.C.'s local breweries, live music, and fun people. I attended the 1-4 p.m. Sunday section with plenty of tastings. I am not a beer drinker but tried this event for the experience. I participated some private beer tasting functions, but 1st time a public event.

As a genuinely happy person, I am naturally relaxed and smile all the time. Me and my friend accidentally became the 1st people started the tasting of that section. One other attendee commented that I was so happy by nature without needing any beer to start the party. We danced with the music during the section and had a great time.I like one with pecan flavor and one with maple syrup favor. I made home safely after tasting ~50 kinds of beer.

Moderate amounts of alcohol does relax people, yet more people develop addiction via time in order to escape from stress, anxiety and pain. The average American man drinks 23 gallons of beer, 15 pints of wine and 10 pints of spirits every year.

No comments: