Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday parties and Comedy clubs

There are a lot of holiday parties going on in December. I attended 2-3 each week. If I run into interesting people, I stayed longer. Otherwise, I went to a comedy club thereafter. There are some really funny comedians in town. Check them out!




The Last Resort Comedy Show at ODB Live!
Max Rosenblum
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday: 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM (EDT)
Old Dominion Brewhouse

Underground Comedy at The Big Hunt
Underground Comedy
Weekly Event - Every Wednesday & Friday: 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)

After Class @ The Science Club: Weekly Educational Comedy
Max Rosenblum
Weekly Event - Every Thursday: 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
Science Club

I also attended some meet ups for recreation, including one bowling event in Falls Church. I bowled pretty bad that night but had good time (The best score was 167, and mine was 41). The group went to a restaurant across the street for dinner after the game. I had one hard apple cider with ~5% alcohol. 



No comments: