Saturday, December 05, 2015

George Washington NF! Big Schloss: 28 Mile Ultra Hike

Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
Took the George Washington NF! Big Schloss: 28 Mile Ultra Hike, enjoyed a nice sunny day outside and burned a lot calories from last night office holiday party. We saw a lot of hunters at the parking lot but saw none on the trails. I could have pushed myself to finish the 28 m hike, yet bailed out at 20.6 miles (~ 5000 ft gain) to avoid hiking steep down on Rocky trail surfaces in the dark. Thanks one hiker for sharing her tasty rum balls on the trail. Thanks to another hiker for checking upon us after he was done with the 12 m hike group and kindly gave me a ride back to centerville, where I had my favorite Korean seafood noodle soup. It was a pity that we hiked at 3 mile per hours so I did not have much time to enjoy the views and take photos.— checked in to George Washington National Forest.
 
Jennifer Teng 鄧之欣's photo.
 
 
 
The Korean restaurant is next to Spa World (not the chicken restaurant)
 

No comments: