Saturday, May 14, 2022

Dragon boat racing practice & EU Open House












 

I went to DC Wharf to practice 1.5 hrs dragon boat racing for Taiwan Representative Office next Saturday. I then went to DuPont Circle for EU Open House and visited three Embassies: Cyprus, Ireland and Luxembourg. I waited 40 minutes to get in Ireland embassy to taste Irish cream and took home a block of cheese. I was so hungry that I ate half of the block while waiting to get in Luxembourg embassy. I made several new friends while walking in lines, and it was a dry and fun day. Although I missed a hiker cookout, some hikers put together a takeout bag to be my lovely weekend meals. What a weekend!
I ran 10 miles Saturday afternoon, and then another 10 miles Sunday morning, to complete my weekend 20 hike/run miles goal.

No comments: