Friday, November 24, 2023

Capital One Hall Turkish rock band maNga







 

I ushered tonight at the Capital One Hall in Tysons for a popular Turkish rock band maNga. Their most popular song has 80M views on Youtube. The vocal was powerful, the music was great, and the lead singer engaged the crowd to sing and dance with him. Although there was only one song in English, I can still appreciate the other songs without understanding the lyrics. I worked on balcony tonight, and felt the balcony moved as the crowd jumped with the singer. I will usher more international performances at Capital One Hall.
I made the right decision to metro in instead of driving in, so as to avoid the shopping traffic in Tysons. I had no choice but to wear large uniform vest that made me looked fat : (

No comments: