Friday, February 14, 2014

Help from an anonymous neighbor

I got at least 16 inches of snow in my yard, and there was more on my drive way to be shoveled away so I can drive out  my car.  I felt quite powerless after shoveling half hour just to clean around my car. Then I saw a truck with a front snow plow was working uphill about 10 houses away.  I waved my hand to the truck driver and shout out that: "It is so much easier with the big plow."

I then saw the truck turned around and moved towards my house. Before I had a chance to ask for the charge, the driver already  moved aside all the snow blocking my drive way.  He took off without one word and left behind my shout of "Thank you for sparing me from at least two hours of hard labor~."   He was a handsome guy with a sun-glass and blonde hair.


I then jogged toward the library and run around the parking loop that was cleared off snow, and I saw people skiing in the park next to the library.  It is a pity that I do not have cross country ski or snow shoes.

No comments: